Define your identityA company's logo is the one thing that defines the activity area and the target that you set for your business. This is why we are always ready to bring you the most interesting and innovative logo designs, created especially for your company, from witch you can chose the one that represents you best.
What we offerFor logo design we have 2 packages that are better described in the logo price unit.
Theses packages include 2, or 3 distinct logo designs, available in 2 to 3 working days after you place your order. From these preliminary designs you select one that will be modified according to your specifications.
Help us get startedOur team is always ready to respond to your demand, and for us to have all the information we need in order to start working, please check our logo design steps section.
If you want to order, please fill this simple form , or contact us directly using the available contact information
How do I pay?The payment of your logo is made in two steps: before we send you the preliminary designs you have to pay in advance 30% of the value, and after the logo has been done, before receiving the source files, you will have to confirm the payment of the remaining 70%.
For both payments you will receive a pro forma invoice, and after perfecting the deal, your invoices will be sent to you by email or by fast delivery mail.
Providing your identity
Contact: (+40) 744 831 430 | (+40) 31 803 5919 | firstname.lastname@example.org